Getting a good night's sleep is important when you are learning to swim, so we have teamed up with an award winning bed and breakfast that in our opinion is the best available and it’s only a 2 minute drive from the pool or a 15 minute walk along the seafront.
Established in 2004 by Steve and Angela, Milvil is an Art Deco bed and breakfast situated in a peaceful location in Lee on the Solent. The four B&B rooms are individually styled to reflect the period of the house. A self-contained annexe is also available if you would like to have a kitchenette with cooking facilities.
There is on-site parking for 3 cars and plenty off-road parking.
Located just a 10 minute walk from the seafront and the high street which has a variety of shops and plenty of eating places.
At Milvil Corner, all rooms provide as standard:
- En-suite with power shower
- Pocket sprung mattress
- Smart TVs
- Alarm clock
- Feather or wool duvets
- Hair dryer
- 'White Company' bed linen, bath sheets, hand towels and face cloths
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Bath robes
- Monogrammed range of toiletries from Caroline Henry of Bath
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival
- Generous hospitality tray
- Iron and ironing board is available
- Baggage store
- Use of garden
- No smoking within the house but permitted in the garden
- Off road parking
Breakfast at Milvil Corner is award winning and all our customers tell us how wonderful it is.